St Patrick's Day!

 


If you didn't wear green on St Patrick’s Day, what were you doing? 

Last week was St Patrick’s Day and while I usually don't do much for the holiday, this year was different. My friends and I knew we wanted to get cute shirts so during the week we went looking at various stores such as Walmart, Meijer, etc. We got pretty lucky at Walmart, finding cute and funny shirts. My shirt had Lucky Charms on it while Larkins had a dabbing leprechaun with a pot of gold. So funny! We spent that Saturday doing various activities. We played cornhole, which I sadly lost at, hit around the volleyball, threw around a football, and other different activities. It was pretty cold, but luckily there was a bonfire where we were. After playing all the different games we warmed up by the fire, talking to everyone there and meeting new people. We're all pretty social so we left having many new friends.  

Later on, that evening we grabbed Wow with some of our other friends and just hung out. The day went by so quick. For once we had a free weekend without a meet, so it was such a relief to be able to wake up in the morning, get our run in, and then do whatever we wanted. Overall, it was such a fun day with my friends, and I walked away with so many more memories than I expected.


Comments

  1. St. Patrick's Day was a lot fun, this was also the first time I was able to celebrate the holiday as we usually have an out of town game the same day and never get to experience it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

First Outdoor Track Meet!

Lima Trip!