Lima Trip!

 


No race this weekend? No problem. Lima trip it is!

This past weekend was my first free weekend since being back this semester. My coach had myself and a few others not race to let our legs rest for conference this week and it was so nice! With all this free time, I knew I wanted to spend my day doing something fun, and a little trip to Lima was exactly what I needed. 

 

Larkin, Abbi, and I left for Lima with Starbucks in our hands and money in our pockets waiting to be spent at the mall. Going to the mall is very dangerous for me because I always know I'm going to walk out of there spending more money than I anticipated. To no surprise, that's exactly what happened. I ended up buying these cute black yoga pants from American Eagle and a brown tank top. They both were so cute I couldn't pass them up! Larkin and Abbi spent way more than me, making me feel a little better about my purchases.

 

After shopping for an hour or so we grabbed lunch at Panera and talked about the most random and funniest things. It was such a nice time! We then headed back to campus where we later met up with our other friends. Overall, it was a good day with some really good people. 

 

Comments

  1. As amazing as it is to play college sports, weekend breaks are the absolute best. I am sure that your body deserved a break! While we live in the middle of nowhere, I think it would be boring to have everything right around the corner. I enjoy the drives to the destination more than anything. Good luck at OACs! You will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends and I do this all the time, going to Lima, spending too much money. It is hard to save money when you are bored all of the time! My friends and I go to Lima once a week or so, which is way too much. I'm ready for bigger adventures than Lima, but living around here does not give us much options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a free weekend is so nice! I am happy that you were able to go shopping and spend some time with your friends before conference week. I know when I go shopping I always make a budget to how much I can spend or I make a list to what I really need so I am not walking out with a bunch of stuff or spent too much money. But I never been to Panera before. What did you get when you went to Panera? Also, how good is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you have never been to Panera!! You definitely have to try it sometime, it's really good. Usually when I go I get the mac and cheese with the Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich. I will say though, it is overpriced in my opinion so I try to go only when I have a gift card haha. If you ever end up getting it, let me know how it is!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

First Outdoor Track Meet!