Developing my Personal Brand


Every time you open up a social media app, there's a good chance you'll see a personal brand. But what exactly is a personal brand? Chapter two of Essentials of Social Media Marketing goes into depth about what a personal brand is and how to successfully create your own. 

A personal brand is your reputation and the combination of your personal attributes that differentiate you from your peers. 

The chapter highlights nine steps to follow to build your own brand. One of the most important ones in my opinion was determining your vision and purpose. Without vision and purpose, can you really even have a personal brand? Your personal vision is essentially who you want to be, what you want to do, and where you want to be in the future. Your purpose is how you will make your vision happen.

If I'm being honest, I'm not entirely quite sure what my vision is or what exactly my purpose is. I can't tell you where I want to be a couple years from now. I can't tell you what I want to do. I can't tell you what my future is going to look like. But what I can tell you is that after reading this chapter, I've gotten a better idea and grasp on what my future could look like. 

In order to have a prescience on social media, I must develop my own personal brand. Personal brands shape the world of social media and without them, the world in which we have come to know would be altered. So, what's stopping you from developing your own?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

First Outdoor Track Meet!

Lima Trip!